Host Jan Addams – ‘DAT Girl Interviews’ – Retail Specialist Heddy Bing
This is Part 2/2
- Understand and work within the city’s by-laws for amount of lighting allowed.
- Know the amperage level allowed in your space.
- Know the Kelvin lighting temperature choices.
- Warm temperature lighting ie: 2800 Kelvin is best used in residential.
- Cooler temperature lighting ie: 3500- 5000 Kelvin is used to enhance fixtures; mannequins; diamonds etc.
For more information you can contact Heddy@urbanspaces.ca